Unparalleled™ Premium Edge/Joining/Stitch-in-a-Ditch Foot [Snap-On]
- Buy It Now and Get 50% OFF Now!
- Free Shipping for all orders today
- 100% Money-Back Guarantee
- Perfect gift for your friends & family
"I am a quilter and I'm starting to actually quilt my own quilts instead of having someone else to it. I'm not great at free motion quilting but many times stitching in the ditch is all the quilt needs. I previously did not have a stitch in the ditch foot for my sewing machine so I decided to give this a try. It works great. While there are many more expensive feet out there, this works just fine. I'm happy with this purchase. Money doesn't always make things better, they all work just the same." - Nancy J. ★★★★★
"I've been quilting for about a year, and I've been needing this foot. Really helps when I'm 'stitching in the ditch'...alignment is easier. Also, used this foot to join two seams...Really liked the finished seam. So pleased with this purchase...easy to install. A needed addition to my sewing room." - DONNA.UNCI ★★★★★
Please NOTE that this is a Snap-On Foot. Not a Screws-On Foot.
Check this INSTRUCTION carefully if you do not sure this foot can fit your machine well or not.
- High-Quality Premium Sewing Feet From Crafts Capitol
- Provides Ease-of-Use for Tasks that Could be Extremely Tedious if Done by Hand
- Stitching Foot (Patchwork Required Foot): used to accurately stitch two pieces of fabric or lace.
- Brother / winner / heavy machine / leap / love can be the United States / butterfly / sewing machine.
- Can be stitched along the edge of a piece of cloth on the other piece of cloth, or sewing special effects in the cloth edge.
- The center of the presser foot with a special guide slot to accurately locate the left and right fabric of the cracks, so as to achieve accurate stitching effect.
- Align the two pieces of cloth with the guides in the center of the presser foot so that the exact stitches can be sewn.
- (Patchwork necessary foot): used to accurately stitch two pieces of fabric or lace lace, you can along the edge of a piece of fabric accurately stitching on another piece of fabric, or sewing special effects in the fabric edge, the center of the presser foot with a special Guide slot to accurately locate the left and right fabric of the cracks, so as to achieve accurate stitching effect.
- Seam presser foot
- Seam fabric can be accurate, sewing stitching stitching, and lace installation.
- To fold a piece of fabric, opposite the opposite, and then ironed;
- Tighten the crease to the left side of the seam guide foot;
- Open the fabric after sewing.
- Please put the edge of the cloth or lace, etc., on both sides of the guide alignment, face up;
- Guide the device against the seams and start sewing.
- Align the cloth edge of the fabric with the guide groove of the seam foot;
- Adjust the needle position so that the needle drop point is located at the ideal position from the cloth edge, and then lower the presser foot lift bar, lower needle
- Start sewing.
- 1 Stitch In A Ditch Foot
Can Fit All Low-Shank Snap On Machine:
(*If you have High-Shank machine, We also have an Adapter for you)
- Fits All Low Shank Snap-On Singer* (Some Singers Require Low Shank Adaptor), Brother, Babylock, Euro-Pro, Janome, Kenmore, White, Juki, New Home, Simplicity, Necchi and Elna Sewing Machines
Fits Brother sewing machine models CE4000, CE5000PRW, CE5500PRW, CE8080PRW, CS100T, CS5000, CS5055PRW, CS6000, CS6000i, CS770, CS80, CS8060, CS8072, CS8150, CP6500, CP7500, ES2000, EX660, HS1000, HS2000, HS2500, HS3000, LB6770-PRW, LB6800-PRW, LS1217, LS1520, LS1717, LS2125, LS2125i, LS2250PRW, LS2300PRW, LS2720, LS2725, LS2820, LS2825, LS2920, LS590, LX2500, LX3125E, NS40, NS80, NV1000, NV1200, NV1250D, NV1500D, NV2500D, NV4000D, NV4500D, NV5000, NV6000, NV6700, NV900D, NV950D, NX200, NX2000, NX250, NX400, NX420, NX450, NX600, NX650, NX800, PC210, PC210PRW, PC2800, PC3000, PC420, PC420PEW, PC6000, PC6500, PC7000, PC7500, PC8200, PC8500, PL1050, PS1000, PS1200, PS1250, PS1700, PS1750, PS1800, PS21, PS2200, PS2300, PS2500, PS3100, PS3700, PX100, PX150, PX200, PX300, QC1000, RS15, RS25, RS35, SC6600, SC9500, SE270D, SE350, SE400, SM6500PRW, SQ9000, SQ9050, ULT2001, ULT2002D, ULT2003D, VX1010, VX1020, VX1100, VX1120, VX1125, VX1140, VX1200, VX1435, VX520, VX540, VX560, VX620, VX640, VX660, VX707, VX710, VX760, VX780, VX800, VX807, VX809, VX810, VX880, VX890, VX920, VX940, VX950, VX970, VX980, XL781, XL791, XL851, XL1351, XL1561, XL1781, XL2005, XL2010, XL2015, XL2021, XL2022, XL2025, XL2027, XL2030, XL2230, XL2500, XL2600, XL2610, XL2620, XL3000, XL3010, XL3022, XL3025, XL3027, XL3030, XL3100, XL3200, XL3500, XL3500i, XL3500T, XL3510, XL3520, XL3750, XL4001, XL4010, XL4020, XL4030, XL4040, XL4050, XL4060, XL5010, XL5011, XL5012, XL5020, XL5021, XL5022, XL5030, XL5031, XL5032, XL5050, XL5060, XL5070, XL5100, XL5130, XL5132, XL5200, XL5232, XL5300, XL5340, XL5500, XL5600, XL5700, XL6040, XL6050, XL6060, XL622, XL6452, XL6552, XL6562, XL700, XL702, XL703, XL711, XR23, XR29, XR46, XR65T, XR7700, XR9000, XR9500PRW.
Fits Baby Lock sewomg machine models BL137A-2 Sofia, BL137A Sofia 2, BL15, BL1550, BL1556, BL16, BL17, BL20A Anna, BL200A Elizabeth, BL21, BL2160, BL22, BL30A Molly, BL37, BL40A Grace, BL6150, BL6200, BL6300, BL6600, BL67 Audrey, BL6700, BL6800, BL7800, BL8800, BLCC Crafter's Choice, BLCC2 Crafter's Choice 2, BLDC Decorator's Choice, BLDC2 Decorator's Choice 2, BLTP Tempo, BLQC Quilter's Choice, BLQC2 Quilter's Choice 2, BLMY Melody, BLG Ellegante, BLG2 Ellegante 2, BLG3 Ellegante 3, BLL Ellageo, BLL2 Ellageo 2, BLN Esante, BLR Ellure, BLR2 Ellure 2, BLR3 Ellure 3, BLSR Espire, BLSY Symphony, BLSO Ellisimo, BLSOG Ellisimo Gold, ESE Esante, ESE2 Esante, ESG Ellageo, ESG2 Ellageo 2, ESG3 Ellageo, ESL Ellure, ESN, ESP and INT.
Fits Singer sewing machine models 1100, 1105, 1107, 1116, 1120, 1130, 1409, 1732, 2009, 2010, 2250, 2259, 2263, 2273, 2277, 2623, 2638, 2662, 2932, 3116, 3321, 3323, 3709, 3722, 3750, 3800, 3810, 3812, 3820, 3822, 3825, 3860, 4116, 4205, 4206, 4210, 4212, 4220, 4228, 4411, 4423, 5500, 5511, 5523, 6038, 6160, 6180, 6199, 6510, 6550, 7256, 7258, 7300, 7312, 7330, 7350, 7360, 7380, 7422, 7424, 7426, 7430, 7436, 7442, 7444, 7460, 7462, 7463, 7464, 7465, 7466, 7467, 7467S, 7468, 7469, 7469Q, 7470, 8090, 8280, 8763, 8770, 8780, 9910, 9920, 9940, 9960, CE-100, CE150, CE-200, CE250, CE350, CXL, FW-75, H74, SES2000, SEQS-6000, XL-1, XL-100, XL400, Quartet FQ-4, QUANTUM XL1000, QUANTUM XL5000 and QUANTUM XL6000.
Can also fit most other machines that use snap-on presser feet.
FREE SHIPPING for all orders over $40
Shipping cost: $3.99
USA & Canada:
Standard Secured Shipping & Insurance takes 12 - 25 Working Days for delivery.
UK, EU, New Zealand & Australia :
Standard Secured Shipping & Insurance takes 15 - 25 Working Day for delivery.
It will take 1-3 business days before you get your tracking number (by email). After that, you can expect your order arrive within 12-25 business days (USA & Canada) or 15 - 25 business days (UK, EU, New Zealand & Australia).
Sometimes, due to high demand, it will take more 3-5 business days to process your order before ship out to make sure your product is in highest quality.
We always keep track on every package and give customers full of information by sending update email regularly.
We stand by our product and offer a 100% customer satisfaction guarantee. If you don't receive your order after 30-40 days or orders which are damaged/missing on arrival (which will likely never happen) you will get 100% refund of your money.